Introduce yourself to the Black Naps community. Share your hair story, your questions, your struggles, let it all out here!
Moderator: Ariane Williams
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:56 am
- How long have you been natural?: Newly natural
- What's your hair type?: 4C - Kinky Coily
Hi, my name is Raiven. For the longest time I have always wanted to grow my natural hair out to a really long length, but I havent really had the dedication for it until now. I would always attempt to grow my hair, just to realize i was messing up, so I'd shave my head again, then start over. But now I am attempting it again but this time I will successfully make it in this hair journey. I love everything about natural hair, plus I have just always wanted to express myself as a black person and heck, as an individual with my hair. I would love to personally get to know you guys and continue to learn more about my hair and grow with this community of beautiful ladies.
- Ariane Williams
- Site Admin
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
- How long have you been natural?: 10 years
- What's your hair type?: 4B - Kinky Cottony
- Location: New Jersey