Get feedback on those products that you have been dying to try or give your review of products you love or those you hate.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- BN Forum Super Veteran
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm
- How long have you been natural?: 5 yrs relaxer free
- What's your hair type?: 4B - Kinky Cottony
- What's your hair length?: Armpit Length Hair
- Location: Pgh, PA
Has anyone used this product? Has it helped with cleansing for you? If so, would you recommend it, and do you know where to get it for a real good price?
God Given Coils 'n Curls
- Black Naps General
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 pm
- What's your hair length?: Bra Strap Length Hair
I have one. I'd say mine really gets all the way through to my scalp! But it's like scratching your scalp with your finger nails I'm worried I might get a rash. Other than that it works well. But I think different ones are different. I bought mine because a website had it as the like top 10 products for 2018. I'm still testing it out. It's supposed to be good for shampooing hair too.