This shampoo is A-MAE-BAZINGA!
This shampoo costs about $10.00 for 13oz. It has a smooth creamy texture. It lathers on the first application. It gets your hair and scalp nice and clean while moisturizing your hair. You won't get that stripped dry feeling because it's gentle. It also DETANGLES LIKE THE CONDITIONER AIN'T GONNA DO ITS JOB. I know, unbelievable but TRUE. This blessed concoction provides all the slip you need and you don't really have to use a lot to get the job done. That saves time and money because you don't have to apply conditioner for detangling. The final product is soft, moisturized, tangle-free hair.
Overall, I give this product 11 out of 5 stars. ★★★★★★★★★★★
Get feedback on those products that you have been dying to try or give your review of products you love or those you hate.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- BN Forum Super Veteran
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm
- How long have you been natural?: 5 yrs relaxer free
- What's your hair type?: 4B - Kinky Cottony
- What's your hair length?: Armpit Length Hair
- Location: Pgh, PA
God Given Coils 'n Curls
- BN Forum Veteran
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 pm
- How long have you been natural?: > 1 year
- What's your hair type?: 4C - Kinky Coily
- What's your hair length?: Shoulder Length Hair
- Location: Bronx, NY
I feel this way about the Amla Legend Moisture Remedy product line, but I still think I will try this one! I love shampoos and conditioners that detangle your hair 95% of the way!!!!!!