Best products for 2018 ! (2 links)

Get feedback on those products that you have been dying to try or give your review of products you love or those you hate.

Felita1
How long have you been natural?: 6 months
What's your hair length?: Medium Length Hair

Re: Best products for 2018 ! (2 links)

Post by Felita1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 pm

I haven’t tried any of the products on the Essence link and some of those brands I have never heard of. I have tried the Creme of Nature and the Lotta Body edge controls, Dark and Lovely Clumping Clay Cleanser, and it was one other product on the Allure link that I have tried. Both of the edge controls work for a little while on my edges. I have really kinky edges so it is what it is! The Clay Cleanser was okay. It smelled good and it did clump my curls. I just don’t use products that have silicones in them. I am still looking for that holy grail product that I can’t live without!

hairbliss

Re: Best products for 2018 ! (2 links)

Post by hairbliss » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Oh lol I bought a couple things from the essence list. I haven't tried anything from the second link yet. Does this forum have to be all just hair talk because a product I really loved was Sarahapp's lip scrub SO PRETTY you just put it on rub it in a circular motion with your hands and I also used a tooth brush to exfoliate it and then you just wipe it off with a tissue and after I put my chapstick on I was blown away when I looked in the mirror! But I'm still also looking for a holy grail product for my hair looking forward to trying other things on this list. lol : )