I am sensitive to most preservatives in hair products so I have been experimenting with ways to set my hair without adding commercial gels like Ecostyler. I am happy to report that I like my latest concoction well enough to show off my all natural look with it.
I rolled two-strand twists on medium satin rollers. Air dried overnight.
Get feedback on those products that you have been dying to try or give your review of products you love or those you hate.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Black Naps General
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:13 pm
- How long have you been natural?: 11 years
- What's your hair type?: 3C - Curly Hair
- What's your hair length?: Medium Length Hair
- 2-1-18 HairStyle
- image.jpeg (268.51 KiB) Viewed 285 times