How can I regain my hairline ??

Share what has worked to help you retain length, your growth journey, and get useful tips from others.
thinking

How can I regain my hairline ??

Post by thinking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Hi ladies, I am looking for tips on how to regain my hairline, I think I have been losing it due to stress and years of wearing tight caps resitricting hair cirtculation to the head.. Can someone recommend me some products to try like proteins and natural oils...

Currently I am using Kaminamoto something my mom used and recently my dad visited me and started using my bottle which I totally forgot I had and within 2 weeks he had started growing back his hair back which he says was completlet bald for over a year, I am going to stickk with Kaminamoto before I try rogaine.. ladies any tips would be welcome... didn't even know it was that bad but according to my sister it is.

Any help would be helped..

Pls help

Ariane Williams
Site Admin
How long have you been natural?: 10 years
What's your hair type?: 4B - Kinky Cottony

Re: How can I regain my hairline ??

Post by Ariane Williams » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Avoid anything that is going to put too much tension or stress on the hair like you mentioned the tight caps. Don't overbrush or over-manipulate the area. Good oils to try would be jamaican black castor oil or emu oil. We have a good post on this:

See it here: http://blacknaps.org/2015/03/27/how-to- ... dges-back/
Ariane Williams
Editor in Chief
http://www.blacknaps.org

thinking

Post by thinking » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:45 pm

That article is what brought me to this site, read it already.

I have currently rocking a bald head, how about that shea butter y''all sell on the site, I hear pertoleum type stuff stifens hair growth does that also apply for shea butter ?
and do you deliver to Europe ?

Currently we do not deliver outside of the U.S. However if you are selected as the giveaway winner, I will ship wherever you are located. Shea is good for sealing in moisture, our other ingredients like the rosemary and lavender in our shea have more potential of stimulating growth.

COLCANGEE
Black Naps General
Black Naps General
How long have you been natural?: 9 years
What's your hair type?: 3C - Curly Hair
What's your hair length?: Medium Length Hair

Post by COLCANGEE » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Gonna check out that post Ariane! Can always use a thicker hair line :)

jennyimtiaz
How long have you been natural?: Since I've born
What's your hair length?: Waist Length

Post by jennyimtiaz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:57 am

This is very nice and decent post ..... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it ....!!!! :geek: :roll: :ugeek:

Ledgerwood
How long have you been natural?: 2 years

Post by Ledgerwood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:13 am

Ariane Williams wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm
Avoid anything that is going to put too much tension or stress on the hair like you mentioned the tight caps. Don't overbrush or over-manipulate the area. Good oils to try would be jamaican black castor oil or emu oil. We have a good post on this:

See it here: http://blacknaps.org/2015/03/27/how-to- ... dges-back/
Wow, amazing results Ariane. Thanks for the before and afters. I'll give the emu oil a try as it's easier to get.

Sareena
How long have you been natural?: 2 years

Post by Sareena » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:23 am

Well there are many way to gain your hair line. You can use home remedies for regain of your hairlines. Or you can use allopathy treatments like PRP therapies. Well PRP therapies are one of the most popular hair treatment to gain receding hair line. Most of the countries are serving PRP therapy in affordable cost. Unlike others India is a big name for hair transplant service. You can get all world class hair transplant in India in your budget.

Cientxa
Black Naps General
Black Naps General
How long have you been natural?: 11 years
What's your hair type?: 3C - Curly Hair

Post by Cientxa » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 am

Just about everybody approaches hairline thinning from the outside. I have to say that I used to think that was the best way until the past year my BABY hair started filling in around my hairline and I did not have a clue until I noticed it close up in my magnifying mirror. I had not missed it until I saw it. It had been gone long enough not to remember I once had it. lol!! The truth is I started taking a supplement called Spirulina last fall which is an algae. My hairline in front and at the nape of my neck are growing thicker. Very noticeably. Never have taken spirulina in my life so can't think of anything else I am doing differently that would make that kind of difference.